Packsaddle Fellowship is a church of grace and mercy serving Kingsland and the Hill Country surrounding Lake LBJ since January of 2008. We observe a fervent, contemporary style of corporate worship and we have a passion to share God’s love with this community and beyond.
Come join us as we worship Jesus and learn to live our lives through the study of His Word. We have come together to serve Him by serving others, beginning in Kingsland, spreading into the Hill Country of Texas and then reaching throughout the world. Come visit and hear the life-changing Truth of Jesus Christ.
To read a bio on each of our staff members, please click on their name.
Wednesday Children’s Ministry Coordinator
Sunday Children’s Ministry Coordinator
Director of Administration
Robert Billingslea – Senior Pastor, Elder
Gordon Schrank – Elder
Dick Giesecke – Elder
John St. Clair – Elder
Typical Weekly Schedule
- Ladies Bible Studies @ 6:00 – 8:00 pm (Spring & Fall Semesters)
- Ladies Bible Studies @ 9:30 – 11:30 am (Spring, Summer & Fall Semesters)
- Kids For Christ/Awana for grades 1-5 @ 6:00 – 8:00 pm (during school year)
- Club 4:12 Youth Group for grades 6-12 @ 6:00 – 8:00 pm (during school year)
- Iron Sharpens Iron Men’s Group @ 8:00 – 10:00 am
- 9:15 – 10:30 am: Adult Sunday School Classes, Youth Sunday School Class (grades 6-12), Kids Sunday School (grades 1-5)
- 10:45 – 12:00 pm: Worship Service, Kids Church (during sermon for grades 1-5), Nursery open
What We Believe
We are a biblically-focused church and desire to be doers of the Word, not just hearers. Come join us!
Our Physical & Mailing Address
508 Ranch Road 2900
Kingsland, TX 78639